WE ARE A SPECIALIZED TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE
SERVICING ACADEMIA AND PROFESSIONALS ON SUBJECT MATTER THAT REQUIRES THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ACCURACY FOR MATERIAL THAT WILL BE USED FOR PERMANENT HISTORICAL RECORDS, PUBLICATION, OR ARCHIVAL CONTENT.
TO SERVICE THE CORPORATE COMMUNITY WITH HIGHLY ACCURATE TRANSCRIBED DOCUMENTS.
- Our accuracy rate must be at least a true 99%. To do this, we employ intellectually diverse and 80 wpm skilled professionals who we then “match” their specific knowledge to the subject matter of your project
- Currently, we must rely on our highly competent human transcriptionists because voice recognition software (VRS) is not yet capable of producing to our strict standards
- Our clients choose us because of our more than half-century history of providing superior transcriptionists along with unparalleled customer service and problem-solving.
- We can meet your most unreasonable deadlines because of our staffed 15 in-house workstations, backed up by an incredibly talented nationwide team of knowledgeable freelance transcriptionists.
- Our guarantee is unconditional. If you are not satisfied with our work, there will be no charge – no ifs, ands, or buts.
- Our historic specialty is for oral histories, including that of 3 US Presidents, thousands of military memoirs and work for many of the leading academic and archival centers in the US.
- Our office is a securely encrypted facility that has also been physically vetted numerous times for security by our clients’ own third-party analysts.
NEVER ANY SURCHARGES
|Special Vocabulary||Special Formatting||Accents & Dialects|
Much of our 99% accurate transcripts are produced from audio characterized as outliers. They include special vocabularies, less-than-ideal audio, foreign accents, multiple speakers, high confidentiality, historical significance, and speakers with English as a second language. No matter what recording(s) you bring to us, we offer a 100% guarantee of your complete satisfaction or no charge — no ifs, ands, or buts.